"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Honestly

I must admit; if you'd told me on sunday morning that by the second night of the introduction, I'd be having two reasonably hot guys sleep over in my not-huge room, I'd have stood on a large, populated town square in my underwear along with but not restricted to aforementioned hot guys (also in their underwear), I'd have taken bites of a cucumber wedged between a guy's legs (what an experience that was), I'd have had some serious mouth-to-playing-card-to-mouth action with yet another reasonably hot guy (that was a really cool game, basically we had to pass along a playing card by sucking air into our mouth, creating a vacuum. Then we had to pass it to the next person by having them press their own mouth onto the other side, releasing the vacuum and having them create their own.) and I'd be writing this to you guys pleasantly buzzed after a long day and a couple of hours out, I probably wouldn't have believed you. 


~Levyathan

6 comments:

  1. ...........Yeah...........that's all I can really think to say to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >taken bites of a cucumber wedged between a guy's legs
    my sides

    Congrats on doing all that! Sounds like you had an, ahem, pleasant time! Good for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd totally make jokes but sadly I actually know Bien so I can't. I can just quietly judge her.

      Delete
    2. I didn't even.
      It was horrifying because you know how much of a prude I am but really I've been having so much fun.

      ALSO I AM SUDDENLY IMMENSELY POPULAR.
      No, not really, but yet another guy (the one from the card-kissing game, incidentally) is coming over in a while because we have about two hours left until we need to meet up for the night's outing, and he'd be all alone at his friend's place.

      IT'S LIKE BIEN'S ROOM FOR WAYWARD (ATTRACTIVE) YOUNG MEN WHO'VE NO PLACE ELSE TO GO.

      Delete
    3. Well I think I would choose to actively spend time with a girl who's willing to eat a cucumber from between my legs and can do amazing things with her mouth >_>

      Delete