"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm BACK.

Sooooo.

All my finals are over with, and I'll be getting the results next week Thursday. It'll probably be a grueling day, because we have this system in which the teachers phone the students in the afternoon, telling them whether or not they made it. Although I guess we're lucky for that, because there are also schools out there that handle a system in which the graduates aren't called at all, and you have to sit quivering beside your telephone for about four hours, hoping you don't get called.

I'm fairly confident I passed, but I never checked my answers when they were put on the internet. Because of this there is still some doubt within me, and I won't be breathing easy come Thursday. Either way, all that's left to do is wait and hope the phonecall will make me happy. (Phonecall is such a weird word. It really reminds me of Neo. x'D. "Or how about... I give you the finger. And you give me my phonecall". Excuse any errors in the quote, it's been quite a while since I've last seen The Matrix).

On another note entirely (nothing to do with the Los Angeles BB Murder Cases)(Damn this post with all my abstract references), I've got a new job. I've been working my ass off Monday and Tuesday. It was horrible, I'm no longer used to being productive for 5-8 hours straight. I´m pretty much booked for most of next week too. I'm going to be deadbeat in a sec. On the other hand, COME TO ME, SWEET MONEY. The added moneyz are a good thing, since I've gone shopping today and spent aroundabout 80 euros. >,>.

I can, however, be proud and say I now have fabric with which I shall make a beautiful plush of the glorious yet treacherous entity known as Senator Lemonsnout. It shall be grand. That is, assuming I can sew well enough to pull it off, even with the tutorial I got my paws on.

Pray for me, my minions.
...I mean. Friends. Or... something...


Ciao!~

~Levyathan.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you. The project you're working on does sound glorious, make sure to show us! It's great to see you blogging again too of course :) Congratulations on the job. You'll get used to being productive. Eventually your brain will just shut down and you'll move on autopilot. That's when a job becomes work. I believe your Matrix quote is totally accurate as well, no need to worry there. I hope you get good grades. Over here they just send you a letter. I'd rather have a letter than a phonecall. Mail can only come once during the day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound a lot better. Also you won't have to be on the phone with a proud/disappointed teacher. I wish I was lived in Britland. (Lol YGS).

      Delete
  2. >all your finals are over with
    No they aren't. They've BEEN like that for ages!

    Welp on the day we'll keep anxious contact over email, messenger, or Skype, and in case of emergency my mobile phone is free to be called/texted. ;D

    Also I only need to watch two more episodes of FMA:B before I've caught up, so prepare your body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://images.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw4554-my_body.JPG

      However we're gonna have to plan around some shit because I'm going to be working a lot. WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT.

      Delete