"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Hussman needs to update.

Well, obviously he doesn't actually NEED to do anything, and we are but his lowly servants and followers who can do naught but listen to the Word of God and pray desperately for updates, but I'm not used to having to wait yet and it doesn't sit well with me.  *FirstWorldProblem*

So, today marks the start of the test week. Or actually, the Test Week. It is, if everything goes well, our last test week in this school. There's a wake-up call if ever there was one. I don't like the idea of having to leave and make new friends, but even more importantly I don't like the idea of losing contact with the friends I have now. >:'[. Like, at all.

But back to the Test Week, today we had the Physics test (Oh mechanics, why are you so determined to continue to elude me? D:) and the Biology practical. Biology was a piece of cake, but like I just implied, Physics and I are not lining up for a Moirallegiance. >,>.

On tomorrow's schedule there's French (formal letter writing, and my teacher is a huge hag) and my Dutch oral (yeah, yeah). I read all the books, but I've no clue what kind of questions she's going to ask so I can only hope I'm prepared. Le sigh.

((I always fucking misspell tomorrow. For some reason I always write tommorow and have to go back and change it. >,>..))


Uh huh. Well, I've already got some semi-content shit scheduled for Sunday, so I don't have to worry about the  A-post, but I've yet to write any of the other ones. They will come to me when they are ready to.


~Levyathan

8 comments:

  1. Hehe Dutch oral. I'd say I need to grow up but I know I don't. Good luck with the tests though! As for friends, well, you still have Fang, I don't think you're going to lose contact with him. If it helps I really have known Jessica for nine years now, and we met back in school. There was a two year period where we fell apart sure, but we got back together in the end. If they really really like you, and you really really like them, then you will put in the effort and continue to run in slow motion towards eachother in flowery fields forever.

    As for tomorrow, remember it like this;
    To-morrow. It's as simple as that, it is to the morrow, or just tomorrow. It helps if you're classy as all Hell and say the word morrow on a regular basis.

    Sadly I do not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, but mostly when quoting Genesis quoting Loveless.
      x'D.

      Also, I know it's supposed to be spelled like that and why, but somehow I always mess up. :/.


      My oral is in a little less than an hour, so I'm freaking out - but only a tiny bit - and trying to digest as much information about the books I read as possible, even though my teacher just told me she thinks I'll probably do fine.

      French went alright, btw. ;D.

      Delete
    2. Your oral lasts an hour? I'm sorry but I have to laugh at that. I like you enough to not make jokes though. Don't freak out, French went alright, and Dutch will too :)

      Delete
    3. What, no. x'D. It lasted 20 minutes. It started about an hour after I wrote that comment. :'DD. And it did go pretty well, I got a 7.5 out of 10. Which is actually kind of awkward when you consider that a friend of mine read none of the books and got a 7. D:.

      Delete
    4. There's still a dirty joke in you having oral for 20 minutes :P sorry I really really needed a laugh. You did good to get 7.5 :) try not to focus on the people who get high scores and just coast.

      Delete
  2. Why are you still doing the moirailigance = friendship thing? It's bffsies4evur is what.

    But yeah, Huss hasn't updated today either. The man needs to make shit happen, like real fucken soon, or imma flip shit and stuff. ):

    Also like Mark said, we ain't ever going to lose contact. At least that's the plan. Let's stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like a plan. :::;). And yeah, bffsies4evur might have been the better alternative x'DDD.

      ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE UPDATES.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to reading you blogs during the challenge. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete