"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Sunday, March 25, 2012

That was an awesome party :'D.

It seemed like everybody genuinely enjoyed themselves, too. :').

I loved it, I have the awesomest friends ever. Also I'm a rich girl now, and Fang gave me the coolest (gettit? x'D) birthday-card-that-was-actually-a-letter I've ever gotten ;).

We should totes do this again sometimes. Like, after the finals are done with, in May. *Parrrtyyy* Assuming we all make it, that is. :/.

But we definitely will! 'Cause we're all awesome!!


..In case anyone is wondering whether there was an actual point to this post, there sort of is.
See, I'm gonna be participating in the April A-Z Blogging Challenge, and for lack of inspiration on topics, I've decided to pick random words in Dutch starting with the letters A-Z and center my posts somehow around those words. That way, you all can learn some random Dutch words! Isn't it exciting?!

Not really, probably, nor is it - just as probably - going to make for very inspirational blogging, but It'll have to do. Possibly until I figure out something more interesting. ;D.


I'm being very tired right now and 8LUH, so I'm getting out of here.




~Levyathan

5 comments:

  1. Well you and Fang will make it past your finals at least, and you could just party the two of you. It was sweet he did that too :) Underneath his soft, squishy exterior is a soft and squishy interior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of like a smuppet. Except my soft and squishy rumpus isn't jutting out in all possible directions of all present faces.

      Delete
  2. Yeah it sure was awesome! We totally owned the opposing team in that YuGiOh match even though Yilmas came up with most of the ideas and strategy.

    Regardless of wether or not we all make it, parties will be had. It's going to be the end of our life over here for most of us, so might as well go out with a bang!

    Also fuck yes, another person participating in A to Z! Welcome aboard, my friend.
    I won't learn much new words myself (trollololol) but I'm sure it's going to be pretty hilarious nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good. Dutch is a hilarious language, or rather trying to interpret it is. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to welcome you on board the A to Z Challenge April 2012
    We shall have loads of fun exchanging comments and visits!

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    Please put the challenge badge on your blog sidebar so it is easier to spot your participation.

    ReplyDelete