"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why did I succumb?!

I know how easily obsessed I am. Dx. I should not have started actively reading/watching/playing/whatever anything new when I've got so much homework to do all the time but... I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO! I TOLD YOU DOG! IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

That kindof pretty accurately describes the situation, as well as addressing the exact issue. Damn you Fang. Damn you Homestuck. Damn you convoluted, insane plot that I'm grasping at in a desperate attempt to make sense of it. You have ruined my current hopes for academical perseverance. Yeah.

Bahahaahahaha, I'll keep it short and end this here; still got a LOT to work my way through. >,<. Just wanted to let you guys know what's up. And it's not the sky.


Smell ya later!

~Lev

6 comments:

  1. The sky is still up, but we all curse Fang's name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff is the shit. Have you read all of the comics yet? All of them?
    Geromy is favourite character of all time ever.

    But cool, now you're a fan too. (Hope you aren't shipping preposterous things yet.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahahahaha I can't really promise it'll stay like this, but no, not yet x'D. I love Dave though. He's awesome.

      Delete
    2. Oh, but you are not going to stay like this. No, the contrary. It will get even worse.

      Delete
  3. Yay for Homestuck!! I feel a bit bad that you started following me and then I *conveniently* stopped posting, but this requires that I take a break from, uh, taking a break to congratulate you to your new, HS-enriched life. It's guaranteed to have many, many perks. :')

    ReplyDelete