"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bahahaha I fail'd

I was going so well too! I was trying to get into a sort of rhythm of posting something every day. But then the presentation happened. A lot of people died. It was messy.

But no, that's actually just a very thinly disguised Bad Excuse. Bet you couldn't tell. x'D.
In actual fact, the presentation did cause the lack of update, but rather inadvertently. As it happens, I was working late on remembering my parts on Tuesday, so I didn't gets me enough of the sleepies. Basically, as soon as I got home after the presentations on Wednesday, I went upstairs and passed out. It was probably good for me, but somehow I always feel cheated when I go to bed very early and get up at the regular time. Like I just threw away my free time. I dunno.

~Maybe I'm just paranoid

Or maybe it's just The Field, messing with my mind. Kudos if you got that one. ;D.

I am, however, very glad to be rid of the atrocity that is de biggest project we're having to do this year. Senior thesis/ Graduation Paper Completed! Objective: CLEARED.


...Look, a lolcat!


It is a sad, sad thing, that the Great and Interesting Ice Skating Competition Thingie is not gonna be here anytime soon. It might also be kind of annoying that my sister is basically mourning the loss. You're not gonna die, get it together! 

...You know what's REALLY annoying? Cats that decide the absolute best place in the house to take a nap is on the keyboard. That you are using. While you are using it. Shoo, you stupid thing! 

....Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batman!

Okaaaaaaay, getting dangerously off-topic now. Off-...nonexistent topic. So I guess it's okay!! :'DD.

I am probz going to continue playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time tomorrow. And yes, for all you graphic-whores out there, that is the original version. For the Nintendo 64. Be very afraid.
But yeah, actually I started playing it again a long time ago, but I never make time for it nowadays. I'm actually at the Spirit Temple, last of the seven dungeons before hitting Ganny's Castle. Well... the castle is not really Ganondorf's... so I suppose that should be the Castle of Zelda ('s Parents)  That Was Sneakily Infiltrated And Taken As A Base Of Operations By The Evil Mastermind Ganondorf After He Abducted The Princess, In The Process Of Which She Managed To Pass Link The Ocarina Of Time With Which He Could Travel To The Future And Kick Ganondorf''s Ass. Or the Castle of ZPTWSIATAABOOBTEMGAHATPITPOWSMTPLTOOTWWHCTTTFAKGA, for short. Hmmmm. I think I'll just stick with Ganny's Castle. :'D. But anyway, I'm planning to continue and hopefully beat the Spirit Temple, at least. I'm off from school really early, so I'll hopefully have plenty of teh timez.

Okay, I'll just stop wasting your time. 


:'DDDD.

But first, watch this random internet video! 


Ciaoz, 

~Levyathan

7 comments:

  1. me reading this: boring boring boring... nanananananananananananana BATMAN! i was with you from the start i always liked this blog and the presentation thingiemcjiggers was very interesting.

    thx for Qsing anuways!!

    yes i did make a typo on purpose!

    does it still count as a typo when its on purpose?

    ****** not a true story, or maybe it is....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the hell is that Erotic Sage dude and why does it seem like he joined very recently just so he could non-anonymously comment on your blog? ;D

    Kudos to me, and also stop stealing other people's jokes. ;D

    No really you should. I'll get your blog swarming with people who you have never even ever met in no-time at all, so deliver some proper cod-damn content soon! >:3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also you spelled "BOOB". I giggled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOLOL I didn't even notice the 'BOOB'.

    And I don't really know. I can only guess it's a certain ginger whose name coupled with 'no' sounds like a country... Not sure tho ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, am I the only one who finds it strange that I get e-mail notifications when I comment on my OWN blog? x'D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too and I think everyone does. Or most people do. It is odd though. Annoying more than anything. Though not as annoying as a cat sitting on your keyboard while you're trying to use it. Also the castle is just simply Hyrule Castle. Or at least I think it is.

      Delete
    2. Guys, you can totally turn that off you know?

      Delete