"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Monday, February 6, 2012

There goes nothing..

Hiya. This is... already awkward.

It's unbelievably weird to be adressing a hypothetical audience that might read this at any time... If anyone ever bothers to read this, anyway. x'D.

Either way, I'll get over it. Sadly, I'm used to talking to myself. I guess that's a good thing to mention right off the bat: I can get a bit weird at times.
Anywhoo, I've been wanting to start a blog for a very long time, but haven't due to lack of anything interesting to say. Now, don't get the wrong idea - I still don't have anything interesting to say. I'm a pretty dull person, too.
But I like the idea of owning my own little pocket of space here on the interwebz to unceremoniously dump my thoughts and feelings when I fucking feel like it. :'D.

Be very afraid.

No, but seriously, I just kinda felt like now might be the right time, since all of my friends are splitting up at the end of this year (oh graduation, Y U so soon?), and a friend of mine already owns a blog and I just kinda thought it might be a good way to keep up with each other... Yeah, okay, maybe it sucks. Still. Let me just randomly tell you a bit about myself.

I'm most strongly characterized by my grammar nazi tendencies, my obsession with Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Pokémon, my ability to get so utterly caught up in a book that I ignore my friends during school breaks in favor of reading those few pages as soon as possible (Sorry, guys!~), my love of Old School Disney Movies and ability - and tendency - to randomly quote from them, and my irrational fear of clowns. Okay, so nobody actually knows - or knew, anyway - about my fear of clowns. TAKE THAT, SOCIETY!

...right.

...ehm..

I guess I'll just... leave now.

OH WAIT. I'MMA JUST SPAM YOU GUYS WITH THE FACT THAT I OBTAINED A FUCKING ARCEUS ON MY POKÉMON WHITE GAME THROUGH THE DREAM WORLD PROMOTIONAL EVENT. I AM SO SMUG. Yes, that was for you, Fang. <3. (*cue Bad Arceus Puns*)


Alright, I'll leave for real now. Gotta go watch the original Pokémon movie with my sister. ((Mewtwo Strikes Back still sounds dramatically awesome ;D))



Talk to ya later. Maybe.


~Levyathan

1 comment: