"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Monday, February 6, 2012

Enter generic title here

I did it again. Somehow, I can never have a day off from school and actually spend it productively. (On the other hand, I did get around to playing Pokémon White again... sad to say, I'm kind of losing my sense of purpose, getting bored with it. 'S how I've ended up abandoning all my pokémon games, at one time or another.) But Crystal is getting along nicely. ALTHOUGH I'VE ACCIDENTALLY NOT GIVEN MY MAGIKARP A NICKNAME - GOTTA GO LOCATE NAME RATER BYEZ.

But yeah, I was supposed to write 2 Written Tasks for the International Baccalaureate course I'm hoping to finish this year. (I should be able to make it, easy - but at this rate...).

Did end up watching Mewtwo Strikes Back with my sister, although it was about 14 hours later than originally planned. Dayum, I'm such a sucker. In the end, I was left wondering if my own tears would join those of the pokémon and help resuscitate the petrified form of Ash after he had so heroically jumped between mewtwo and mew who were about to finish each other off with brightly colored psychic attacks. (Did you know that when you combine pink with blue, Ash turns purple? x'D)

Oh well, I've come to terms with my horrible softness and sentimentality long ago.

On the other hand, I'm still studiously avoiding thinking about certain topics for fear of breaking down and half-manslaughtering (is that even an acceptable verb?) my brother. Stress, lack of sleep and disappointment don't make a very good team. I feel I'm doing a fine job so far. Maybe this negates all my efforts though...

Only time will tell. :/.

Bwhahaha what's with this depressing note I'm ending on?

Just to cheer myself up, have this serving of Nyan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4


Ja, ne.

~Levyathan

1 comment:

  1. They don't make a very good team? They sure don't. Very little type coverage, and a huge weak against the Love type! (oh pokejokes)

    Also do your homework, child.

    ReplyDelete