"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm pretty satisfied

I've finally gotten both of my written tasks done, although the second one hasn't been checked by my teacher yet. I'm feeling pretty confident about it, however. My spirits have been lifted. It might also have to do with the fact that I just stopped playing Ocarina of Time and am now watching my sister play Wave Race on the Nintendo 64, with my mom making sarcastic remarks (about the AWESOME graphics ('It's like you're on a REAL jetski!'), amongst other things) in a deadpan tone, al the while my sister is apparently still in the habit of leaning to whichever side she's trying to have her character turn. x'DDD. HILARITY ENSUES.

"Emma, you have to be able to laugh when gaming, it's a prerequisite." .. "...a WHAT?"

Also, look at the parentheses inside the parentheses. Oh sentence, Y U so awesome?

It's gonna be a really really short post today, sorry about that. Suffice to say I am happy to have my most pressing homework done, and am kicking back and relaxing when really I should be doing my regular homework as well. x'DD.

Also, I haven't mentioned this yet, but I'm going to London for four days next week. I am so excited it's unbelievable. Never been to London in my life. I have, however, been to Newcastle Upon Tyne and York, for school trips. On the trip to York we also visited Scarborough and Whitby. It was awesomesauce.

But back to London! We (me and my sister) will be leaving Monday morning, and returning Thursday night. Also, I turn eighteen on Wednesday. It's gonna be memorable. :). I'm not one to plan trips in advance, but my sister is. She's been to London before, and for the last few weeks she's been trying to goad me into deciding what museums I want to visit, whether we will go to a certain shopping mall (I don't know yet!) and trying to tell me all about the map of the Underground, while excitedly telling me about the traffic and weather situations in London, which she has opted to keep receiving after she got back from London around CHRISTMAS 2010. I'll never understand that, I bet. Oh well, to each their own, and I bet I'll be plenty excited as well, come Monday. And I hope it comes quickly.


Hmm, it's not that short after all. :'D. Anything noteworthy to add? Not really, but have this incredibly mind-numbing (if not brainwashing) video of the 8-bit version of the Song of Storms. (I promise, it is very awesome the first loop around!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1nImQH0SY

~Levyathan

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your work done :) That always feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those aren't parentheses inside parentheses. They just close, you print two dots, and then you re-open them again. Then again, I think you're doing it wrong.

    Also YESSS, break next week. London, woo! Too bad I can't tag along ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noo, I meant the (about the AWESOME graphics ('It's like you're on a REAL jetski!'), amongst other things) parentheses inside the parentheses(). x'D.

      Delete
  3. And it's no, nay, never,
    no, nay, never, no more
    will I play the wild Jetski
    no, never, no more

    London is the shit, did you know I've a scar that looks like the map of the london underground? It's awesome and very usefull.

    This one time, I was 8, I traveled from Tibet to london and I was explorering this so called underground, then got lost with only a knife and the pure energy of the universe. So before I could find my way back, I had to survive several days by drinking only one drop of water and absorb the cosmic energy. After meditating for a period of I think about a week I came to the conclusion the only way to get out was by carving a map, while explorering, on my own body.

    and thats how I got the scar...
    any questions? I think not.
    have a very nice day.

    a reference to the blog: check
    a positive reaction: check
    lots of useless information nobody will prolly ever read: check

    ReplyDelete