"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!~

Howdy, folks! 

I turned 18 today! I'm officially an adult! (OhgodohgodhowamIgoingtocopewiththeRESPONSIBILITY)
What? No, I did not just have a mental lapse, what are you talking about? 

I'm really kind of excited and kind of worried at the same time. I am not mature at all, how do they expect me to face society? x'D.

Anyway, now there's the problem of how to celebrate it. I'm thinking just throw a lot of pillows on the ground and have everybody sit in front of the TV and play on somebody's Wii or watch a movie or some such, but it won't be anything much more interesting than that. 

I'll think about it. 

~Levyathan

2 comments:

  1. I intended on texting you but this allows for much bigger messages so fuck the system.

    But you're 18. Congratulations. You can now drive a car, buy alcohol-rich booze, fuck people older than 18 and not get them in trouble, the other way around, and legally buy drugs here in the Netherlands.
    Life will be cool from here on.

    ...that is, if you don't take the fact that you're going to have to pay for SHIT by yourself now into account. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, have a good one. Remember that age isn't a sign of maturity too.

    ReplyDelete