"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Friday, February 10, 2012

Oh what a glorious mess we made

Just look:



Turns out I haven't had time yet to play OoT today. The moment I got home, my sister wheedled me into making cupcakes with her. I have to say, even though they look horribly unprofessional, they taste pretty good. :'DD.



Also, excuse the crappy quality of cell phone camera pictures. >,<. Can't be bothered to buy a better/newer/shinier cellphone, what with all the other expensive things I still need to buy. *coughnotebook3DSvideogameslotsandlotsofbookscough*
...Not to mention I'm turning 18 and am going to have to start paying for my own stuff. That is, more than I already do.

But it kind of sucks that I haven't even been able to move the Nintendo 64 downstairs yet, 'cause my mom'll be home in about half an hour. Basically, it's useless to move it now because I'll have to stop playing once I've figured out where I was at, again. ..I wonder whether my conscience will let me play tonight, when I've still got a lot of English homework to finish. On the one end I hope so, on the other not so much. Getting sick and tired of my own procrastination.~

Also, on an entirely different note, I'm pretty stoked that Final Fantasy XIII-2 is out. Initially I wasn't much for it, being really enthousiastic about Versus XIII and consequently annoyed that it was postponed, but I've seen the trailers and screenshots and just.. Damn. Not that I'll get around to buying it for a while, because in XIII I'm not even on Gran Pulse yet. It's pretty bad, considering I've had the game pretty much since its release, but I just haven't had a lot of time to play it. Actually it comes in handy, because it means that by the time I'm ready to buy XIII-2, it'll probably (hopefully) cost less. I love me my video games, but they sure cut into the funds. :/. Poor, poor wallet. Although, despite the pretty graphics, I don't think games today are necessarily better than they were ten years ago.

In fact, I actually had a pretty nostalgic conversation about old school games with a friend this afternoon. Just talking about how I used to play Super Mario 64 and Wave Race... Also Dino Crisis 2 on my cousin's PSone. Good times, good times. :'DD.

Hmm... Coming back to Ocarina of Time, I'm still agonizing over whether to buy OoT: 3D once I've got a 3DS. It's probably worth it, I guess, because it's all touched up and stuff. But on the other hand, I love the original version so much I'm not sure I need to.. Any opinions?




(Why are pirates called pirates?)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exads7KV-Y0


(Because they ARRRRRR)

Happy digging!~

~Levyathan

5 comments:

  1. School should always take a backseat to gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for the release date of Versus forever, it looks fantastic. Silly Square. :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww. I was so sure it would be coming soon when XIII was released, but NOOO. :/. Oh well, it sure looks like it'll be worth the wait.

      Delete
  3. Mark you got your stuff the wrong way around.

    Also did you just take those pictures purely for the purpose of blogging about it? The bloggo-virus is spreading throughout your body rather rapidly. It hasn't even gotten me this badly yet!

    ReplyDelete