"Pulvis et umbra sumus," said Will, not looking at her as he spoke. "I believe we are dust and shadows."

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P: Patience

No, it's not what you think. The Dutch word for patience is 'geduld'. We use this word, patience - pronounced the French way - for a game that is in English called Solitaire.

I'm assuming, here, that everyone knows this game. It is quite addictive. A lot more so than I would initially have expected. It's horrible, once I start playing I never stop. Or, well, I obviously do, but only with great reluctance. It's like there's this constant urge to complete one more game.

I don't know what that stems from, considering the game itself is pretty simplistic..
I guess I can just be easily amused. :'D.


~Levyathan

4 comments:

  1. I'm in this situation.
    What can I say?
    Addiction is a powerful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow shit you went totally off-topic IN YOUR THIRD SENTENCE and then stuck to that.
    I'm amazed at your versatility and how it's showing in your posts' content. I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am easily amused. I have sat and played Solitare for time on time on end. IT'S SO FUN. Next time you see Fang punch him in the arm for being a dick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the real question is...how many cheats do you allow yourself per game? lol

    ReplyDelete